It has been interesting few days for online shoppers. As a part of the Diwali celebrations, Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal and ShopClues have unboxed some great offers on a wide range of products. While deals on smartphones, TVs and other electronics gained attention, cameras too had some great offers.
Those who have been waiting to buy a DSLR camera to start exploring their photography skills can finally do so with minimum investment. There are great offers on DSLRs and also other types of cameras, including point-and-shoot, sports and action, mirrorless and instant cameras.
Amazon and Flipkart have a fierce battle going on with their respective offers. After exploring the best camera deals on both platforms, we bring you the narrowed down list of offers that you must consider.
Flipkart Big Billion Days
- Canon 1300D with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lens: Rs 28,499 (Rs 1,500 off)
- Canon 700D with 18-55mm+55-250mm lens: Rs 34,499 (Rs 2,500 off)
- Nikon D3200 with 18-105mm lens: Rs 22,499 (Rs 1,000 off)
- Nikon D5500 with 18.55mm lens: Rs 42,299 (Rs 3,000 off)
Amazon Great Indian Sale
- Canon 1200D with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lens: Rs 19,990 (Rs 17,005 off)
- Nikon D3200 with 18-105mm lens: Rs 32,499 (Rs 7,451 off)
- Nikon D5200 with 18.55mm lens: Rs 25,999 (Rs 7,951 off)
- Nikon D3300 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm lens: Rs 30,999 (Rs 10,951 off)
- Canon 700D with 18-55mm+55-250mm lens: Rs 33,495 (Rs 11,500 off)
- Canon 70D with 18-55mm IS STM kit lens: Rs 57,995 (Rs 28,000 off)
In comparison, Amazon has better deals than Flipkart on DSLR cameras, even though it is showing massive discounts based on the camera's launch prices. Some deals are time sensitive so shoppers must verify prices before purchasing the product.