The winners of the Femina Miss India 2015 sub-contests were announced on Wednesday night. Actor Dino Morea, who was also a jury member, crowned the winners of sub contest.
The winners were announced in the categories of "Miss Fashion Icon", "Miss Vivacious", "Miss Healthy Skin", "Miss Timeless Beauty", "Miss Beautiful Eyes", "Miss Beautiful Legs", "Miss Beautiful Hair", "Miss Congeniality", "Miss Active", "Miss Lifestyle", "Miss Talented", "Miss Body Beautiful", "Miss Rampwalk", "Miss Photogenic", "Miss Beautiful Smile", "Miss Waterbaby", "Miss Sudoku" and "National Costume".
Check out the photos of contestants walking the ramp in National Costume here.
Actor Dino Morea, fashion photographer Vikram Bawa, designer Gavin Miguel and duo Falguni and Shane Peacock were on the judging panel, according to the official Facebook page of the beauty contest.
During the sub-contest crowing ceremony, Miss India 2014 Koyal Rana, first runner-up Jhataleka Malhotra and second runner-up Gail Nicole Da Silva unveiled the exquisite crowns, which is hand crafted and specially designed.
Here is the list of sub contests winner:
- Miss Fashion Icon: Pranati Prakash
- Miss Vivacious: Sushrii Shreya Mishraa
- Miss Healthy Skin: Rakshita Harimurthy
- Miss Timeless Beauty: Deeksha Kaushal
- Miss Beautiful Hair: Aditi Arya
- Miss Congeniality: Aafreen Rachel Vaz
- Miss Active: Sushruthi Krishna
- Miss Lifestyle: Deeksha Kaushal
- Miss Talented: Pranati Prakash and Medhika Priya Singhal
- Miss Body Beautiful: Diksha Singh
- Miss Rampwalk: Sushrii Shreya Mishraa
- Miss Photogenic: Vartika Sing
- Miss Bright Smile: Minash Ravuthar
- Miss Waterbaby: Meghna Mittal
- Miss Sudoku: Aditi Arya
- Miss National Costume: Vartika Sing
- Miss Selfie: Apeksha Porwal
- Miss Beautiful Eyes: Aishwarya Goel
- Miss Popular: Rewati Chetri
- Miss Beautiful Legs: Rakshita Harimurthy