Braving strong winds, singer Cheryl Cole, actresses Eva Longoria and Jessica Chastain and other celebrities walk the Red Carpet at the Cannes Film Festival for the screening of US director Bennett Miller's film 'Foxcatcher.' Duration: 00:56May 20, 2014
Britain's Prince Harry visited an Italian World War II battlefield on Sunday where tens of thousands of soldiers died 70 years ago and unveiled the design of Britain's pavilion for the Milan Expo.May 20, 2014
Canadian director David Cronenberg presents 'Maps to the Stars' in the main competition at the Cannes Film Festival, a tale of a secret-filled Hollywood family on the verge of implosion, starring Robert Pattinson and Julianne Moore.May 20, 2014
Fold a single sheet of paper into a pretty flower. Try making this pastel paper flower with the help of this video fromArt all the way!
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArtAllTheWay
Twitter : https://twitter.com/TheVentunoArt
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
A Ventuno Production : www.ventunotech.comMay 19, 2014
US film director Abel Ferrara whose film 'Welcome to New York', inspired by the sex scandal that brought down former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn, premiered in a Cannes cinema, refutes allegations of anti-Semitism in an interview with AFPTV.May 19, 2014
The cast of 'The Expendables 3' walk the Red Carpet in Cannes and brand signs saying 'Bring Back Our Girls', joining global calls to free 223 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamist militants in Nigeria. Duration: 00:42May 19, 2014
Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce hit the red carpet at the Cannes film festival for the showing of their film "The Rover", a futuristic western set in the Australian outback. Duration: 00:36May 19, 2014
Tommy Lee Jones directs and acts in 'The Homesman', presented in the main competition at the Cannes Film Festival, a film about pioneers in 19th-century Nebraska and co-starring Hilary Swank. Duration: 01:06May 19, 2014
How to set your make-up?
Have you ever wondered how to get that perfect look with makeup? Knowing a few tricks can really help!
1. Before starting your foundation routine, prime your skin by rubbing your entire face with an ice cube. In addition to being pleasantly refreshing, the ice will minimize the size of pores, prevents sweat and keeps make-up intact for long.
2. Wash your face. Washing your face will make your skin look perfectly clean. This cleans your face well and gets rid of dead skin, blackheads, oil, and dirt.
3. Wait 1 minute before applying foundation over your primer. The primer should be completely dry before you blend any make-up over it.
4. Add a foundation primer. Foundation primers are used to set make up (foundation) so that it lasts longer.You can find several in drug stores or specialized beauty stores.
5. Air conditioning and exposure to the air circulating on planes dries out skin, making it tight, cracked and rough. So, don’t stay in a/c while your make-up sets, it dries up your skin
6.You can use a setting spray to keep your makeup from moving. If you’ve ever noticed in hot weather your makeup feeling like it’s melting off your face or if you have trouble keeping your makeup in place, a setting spray may be a perfect solution for you.
Follow uMay 19, 2014
Taking strong influences from sportswear, designers Pranav Mishra and Shyma Shetty unveil an interesting collection at the recently concluded LFW Summer/Resort 14. Edgy jackets, shimmer sweatshirts, experimental six yards, printed pencil skirts and striped suits form the collection. Silk, linen and lycra in hues of pastel blue, mint and beige bring a combination of colour [...]May 19, 2014
Rimzim Dadu goes the patola way for autumn winter. The central theme of her collection revolves around the unique patola weave technique of Gujarat. What is interesting is how she plays around with this traditional weave to make contemporary silhouettes. Another significant element of her collection is the play of geometry in embroidery and the [...]May 19, 2014