Dilwale poster
Dilwale posterTwitter

The makers of "Dilwale" have released two songs till now — "Gerua" and "Manma Emotion Jaage Re".

While Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol romance in "Gerua", Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon's chemistry in "Manma Emotion" has captured millions of hearts.

Though SRK-Kajol's on-screen magic is unbeatable, Varun-Kriti have tried to give the evergreen pair some tough competition.

However, despite the effort, audience seem to love "Gerua" more than "Manma Emotion".

According to a poll conducted by IBTimes India, fans were asked to vote for the "Dilwale" pair who stole the limelight in their songs.

The result: SRK-Kajol's "Gerua" won by securing 86.92% of the votes, and the Varun-Kriti pair received the remaining 13.08% votes.

Fans love SRK-Kajol's 'Gerua' song than Varun-Kriti's 'Manma Emotion'
Fans love SRK-Kajol's 'Gerua' song than Varun-Kriti's 'Manma Emotion'Screenshot

SRK and Kajol's chemistry in the song recreated old magic and thus it garnered over a million hits in less than 12 hours.

However, it is said to be similar to "Sooraj Hua Madham" from the film "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham".

Directed by Rohit Shetty, "Dilwale" is one of the most awaited flicks of this year. It will release on 18 December.

Unlike other Rohit Shetty films, this flick will have more romantic sequences than action scenes.

The film will clash with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's flick "Bajirao Mastani", with both releasing on the same date. "Bajirao Mastani" features Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone in the lead.

Also read