Fallout Shelter, the mobile simulation video game from Bethesda, has released a new update that is already available to both Android and iOS platforms.
This new update will cut the monotony among dwellers having to speak only to dwellers inside the Vault. Now, players will be treated to new pets, the first thing that came in was a Doberman dog.
We see that the pets will be roaming about in the Vault and will add to the overall happiness and productivity levels of its dwellers.
This update will now allow players to evict the lazy lot among dwellers, which will let players save up on resources and Vault space.
Also, the update will add new lines to woo members of the opposite sex in this mobile video game. Also added is the ability to sell items in the storage, dweller management improvements and game optimisations.
As we can see from the image below, the update brings changes to Wasterland's graphics. The land outside the Vault has changed to a cold climate with snow and ice capped mountains. All prepped up for some Wasteland Christmas season!
Below are the details of the new Fallout Shelter update:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that 4-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorised to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers...
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimisations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimisations.