Bethesda released a new update 1.6 for its popular video game "Fallout 4." The new update is said to add support to the upcoming Nuka World DLC.
The update 1.6 stands out among the updates as it adds more than 300 words to the vocabulary of the friendly robot Codsworth. Here are some names from the long list -- Annie, Bert, Chad, Fry, Ivan, Jo, Maddy, Vennessa, Zach and so on. Here is the complete list of names detailed in the new update.
Apart from this, the new features will also be including the ExitSave, where players who exit the Main Menu will create an ExitSave and adds support for the new DLCs.
Currently, this update is only for PC version of the game and Xbox One is expected to get it by next week.
The update also included some fixes that include some for stability and performance. Here are the patch notes it shared (Bethesda):
- ExitSave - Exiting to the Main Menu will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Existsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
- New Add On specific icons in Workshop mode
- More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth's vocabulary
- Support for upcoming Add Ons
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in "Mankind Redefined" to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
- In "Boston After Dark" quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing
Bethesda revealed that it released a Creation Kit 1.6 update on July 6. Here are the patch notes (Bethesda):
- Source scripts for Contraptions added (found in SourceDLC05)
- Base scripts updated
- General stability improvements including fixes for crashes when changing data files and when existing the Creation Kit
- Fixed issue with body text fields not saving properly for terminals
- Fixed for skin textures not rendering properly for actors in user-created master files. (Face data for actors in mods no longer use archived actor meshes and textures. These files are still generated by the Creation Kit but are no longer used and do not need to be archived.)
- Added material files to the list of valid files for archiving