Fallout 4, the open world video game from developer Bethesda, has kept gamers entertained since its release on 10 November for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
The game had its list of issues at launch, but many of the issues have been sorted out and now Bethesda has released a beta update 1.2.33 for the game's PC version.
The developer has revealed that addition of some new features like the number pad keys for remapping, and Quick Container can start remapping.
Other than this, the game also gets some general fixes that bring improvements to stability, memory, equipped weapons and more.
PC version owner must note that this is a beta update and hence, must be installed manually. To install it, the players can follow the steps given below:
- Log into Steam
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
- Select Settings
- Select Betas
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
- Select OK.
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your Library
This update can be uninstalled if and when players want, and go back to the launch version of the Fallout 4 Steam version.
Below are the patch notes for the Steam beta update (Steam Community):
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping.
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container.
- General memory and stability improvements.
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions.
- Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete.
- During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate.
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games.
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly.