Fallout 4's upcoming video game, which is scheduled to be released on 10 November, sadly, has been leaked out on online forums. Bethesda's Fallout 4 will be hitting PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
Though the leaks give us a sneak peek of what to expect in the game that will be set in the post-apocalyptic world, it does ruin years of hard work put by several developers to develop the game.
Following the leak, we have now known several facets of the game from gameplay to ultra settings. There is no denying that it is tempting to fans to see what it has got, before its eventual release.
Reddit forum has come out with an announcement that said it will be banning forum members from posting such leaks. But it has kept open the option for spoilers.
Notwithstanding this leak, it is preferable to enter the game without any of the spoilers. But the choice is left to the player.
Reddit user tofuterrors shared several details on the game, courtesy vid.me user Anchev's gameplay. There was another gameplay on the quest to kill raiders that was shared by vid.me user kjthemonarch.
PC Graphics Settings – Leaked
New screenshots have revealed the graphic settings of Fallout 4 PC version. Options are available for textures, shadows, shadows distance, decals, lighting, godrays, depth of field, view distance options and ambient occlusion quality.
Other things that have been revealed include wetness, rain occlusion, motion blur, lens flares and ability to disabling screen space reflections. Other things that players can change include object/actor/grass/item fade, distant object detail and object detail fade, reported DSO Gaming.
Legendary Items –Leaked
In Fallout 4, Legendary Items will be left by Legendary Enemies. One of the leaked out gameplay videos of Fallout 4 contains Legendary Laser Rifle called the Righteous Authority.
The Righteous Authority description reads, "Critcal Shots do Double damage and the critical meter fills up 15 percent faster".
There was a comparison on Reddit between Righteous Authority and 10mm Pistol and the result is as follows:
- Righteous Authority: Damage 27, Fire Rate 56, Range 203, Accuracy 72
- 10mm Pistol: Damage 17, Fire Rate 46, Range 83, Accuracy 48
Map Size – Leaked
Following the gameplay leaks of Fallout 4, we now have an idea of the map in the game that is considered to be smaller but has an "impressive" scope and will be consisting of Boston, Cambridge, West Cambridge, Deep in to Southend, Logan Airport and East Boston areas of Boston, reported Gamepur.
Perks details – Leaked
The Perks stat in Fallout 4 consists of SPECIAL (Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, Luck).
A recent leak of the Perks stats reveals all the details, thanks to a retailer who sent the copy of the game earlier to one of the players who uploaded it online.
The below-mentioned details of the leak have been sourced from Gamepur.
Strength is a measure of your raw physical power. It affects how much you can carry, and the damage of all melee attacks.
- Iron Fist - Channel your chi to unleash devastating fury! Punching attacks do 20% more damage to your opponent. (5 Ranks)
- Big Leagues - Swing for the fences! Do 20% more melee weapon damage. (5 Ranks)
- Armorer - Protect yourself from the dangers of the Wasteland with access to base level and Rank 1 armor mods. (4 Ranks)
- Blacksmith - Fire up the forge and gain access to base level and Rank 1 melee weapon mods. (3 Ranks)
- Heavy Gunner - Thanks to practice and conditioning, heavy guns do 20% more damage. (5 Ranks)
- Strong Back - What are you, part pack mule? Gain +25 to carry weight. (4 Ranks)
- Stead Aim - Stay on target! Hip-fire accuracy is improved when firing any gun. (2 Ranks)
- Basher - Get up close and personal! Gun bashing does 25% more damage. (4 Ranks)
- Rooted - You're part tree! While standing still, you gain +25 Damage Resistance and your melee and unarmed attacks deal 25% more damage (3 Ranks)
- Pain Train - Choo choo! All aboard! While wearing Power Armor, sprinting into enemies hurts and staggers them. (Robots and oversized enemies are immune to stagger.) (3 Ranks)
Perception is your environmental awareness and "sixth sense," and affects weapon accuracy in V.A.T.S.
- Pickpocket - Your quick hands and sticky fingers make picking pockets 25% easier. (4 Ranks)
- Rifleman - Keep your distance long and your kill-count high. Attacks with non-automatic rifles do 20% more damage. (5 Ranks)
- Awareness - To defeat your enemies, you know their weaknesses! You can view a targets specific damage resistances in V.A.T.S. (1 Rank)
- Locksmith - Your nimble fingers allow you to pick Advanced locks. (4 Ranks)
- Demolition Expert - The bigger the boom, the better! Your explosives do 25% more damage, and you can craft explosives at any Chemistry Station. (4 Ranks)
- Night Person - You are a creature of the night! Gain +2 to Intelligence and Perception between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. (2 Ranks)
- Refractor - You must be part mirror! Instantly gain +10 Energy Resistance. (5 Ranks)
- Sniper - It's all about focus. You have improved control and can hold your breath longer when aiming with scopes. (3 Ranks)
- Penetrator - There's no place to hide! In V.A.T.S. you can target an enemy's body parts that are blocked by cover, with a decrease in accuracy. (2 Ranks)
- Concentrated Fire - Stay focused! In V.A.T.S. every attack on the same body part gains +10% accuracy. (3 Ranks)
Endurance is a measure of your overall physical fitness. It affects your total Health and the Action Point drain from sprinting.
- Toughness - You now have +20 Damage Resistance (5 Ranks)
- Lead Belly - Your digestive tract has adjusted to the weirdness of the Wasteland! Take less radiation from eating or drinking. (3 Ranks)
- Life Giver - You instantly gain another +20 maximum Health. (3 ranks)
- Chem Resistant - All the rush without the hassle! You're 50% less likely to get addicted when consuming chems. (2 Ranks)
- Aquaboy - Water is your ally. You no longer take radiation damage from swimming, and can breathe underwater (2 Ranks)
- Rad Resistant - Exposure to the Wasteland has made you more resilient, instantly granting +10 Radiation Resistance. (3 Ranks)
- Adamantium Skeleton - Your skeleton has been infused with indestructible metal, reducing limb damage by 30% (3 Ranks)
- Cannibal - Feast on mortal flesh to heal your wounds! Eating human corpses restores Health. (3 Ranks)
- Ghoulish - Sure, you're still human - on the outside! Radiation now regenerates your lost Health. (3 Ranks)
- Solar Powered - Catch some rays! Gain +2 to Strength and Endurance between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (3 Ranks)
Charisma is your ability to charm and convince others. It affects your success to persuade in dialogue and prices when you barter.
- Cap Collector - Buying and selling prices at vendors are now much better. (3 Ranks)
- Lady Killer - You're charming... and dangerous. Women suffer +5% damage in combat, and are easier to persuade in dialogue. (3 Ranks)
- Lone Wanderer - Who needs friends, anyway? When adventuring without a companion, you take 15% less damage and carry weight increases by 50. (3 Ranks)
- Attack Dog - Your faithful canine companion can hold an enemy, giving you a greater chance to hit them in V.A.T.S. (3 Ranks)
- Animal Friend - Commune with beasts! With your gun, aim at any animal below your level and gain a chance to pacify it. (3 Ranks)
- Local Leader - As the ruler everyone turns to, you are able to establish supply lines between your workshop settlements. (2 Ranks)
- Party Boy - Nobody has a good time like you! There's no chance you'll get addicted to alcohol. (3 Ranks)
- Traditional - Because you lead by example, your companion does more damage in combat, and cannot hurt you. (3 Ranks)
- Wasteland Whisperer - Master the post-apocalypse! With your gain, aim at any Wasteland creature below your level and gain a chance to pacify it. (3 Ranks)
- Intimidation - Time to show everyone who's boss! With your gun, aim at any human opponent below your level and gain a chance to pacify them. (3 Ranks)
Intelligence is a measure of your overall mental acuity, and affects the number of Experience Points earned.
- V.A.N.S. - Let Vault-Tec guide you! The path to your closest quest target is displayed in V.A.T.S. (1 Ranks)
- Medic - Stimpaks now restore 60% of lost Health, and RadAway removes 60% of radiation. (4 Ranks)
- Gun Nut - Shoot first, kill first, with access to base level and Rank 1 gun mods. (4 Ranks)
- Hacker - Knowledge of cutting-edge computer encryption allows you to hack Advanced terminals. (4 Ranks)
- Scrapper - Waste not, want not! You can salvage uncommon components like screws, aluminum, and copper when scrapping weapons and armor. (2 Ranks)
- Science! - Take full advantage of advanced technology with access to base level and Rank 1 high-tech mods. (4 Ranks)
- Chemist - Any chems you take last 50% longer. Far out. (4 Ranks)
- Robotics Expert - Machines will always serve humans, if you have anything to say about it. Hack a robot, and gain a chance to power it on or off, or initiate a self-destruct. (3 Ranks)
- Nuclear Physicist - You've learned to split the atom... and command it. Radiation weapons do 50% more damage and Fusion Cores last an extra 25% longer. (3 Ranks)
- Nerd Rage - Genius. Is. ANGRY! When your Health drops below 20%, time slows and you gain +20 Damage Resistance and do 20% more damage while the effect lasts. (3 Ranks)
Agility is a measure of your overall finesse and reflexes. It affects the number of Action Points in V.A.T.S and your ability to sneak.
- Gunslinger - Channel the spirit of the Old West! Non-automatic pistols do 20% more damage. (5 Ranks)
- Commando - Your automatic weapons now do 40% more damage, and improved hip fire accuracy. (5 Ranks)
- Sneak - Become whisper, become shadow. You are 20% harder to detect while sneaking. (5 Ranks)
- Mister Sandman - As an agent of death itself, you can instantly kill a sleeping person. Your silenced weapons do an additional 15% sneak damage. (3 Ranks)
- Action Boy - There's no time to waste! Your Action Points regenerate 25% faster. (2 Ranks)
- Moving Target - They can't hurt what they can't hit! Get +25 Damage Resistance and +25 Energy Resistance when you're sprinting. (3 Ranks)
- Ninja - Trained as a shadow warrior, your ranged sneak attacks do 2.5x normal damage and your melee sneak attacks do 4x normal damage. (3 Ranks)
- Quick Hands - In combat, there's no time to hesitate. You can reload all guns faster. (2 Ranks)
- Blitz - Find the gap and make the tackle! V.A.T.S. melee distance is increased significantly. (2 Ranks)
- Gun-Fu - You've learned to apply ancient martial arts to gunplay! Do 25% more damage to your second V.A.T.S. target and beyond. (3 Ranks)
Luck is a measure of your general good fortune, and affects the recharge rate of Critical Hits.
- Fortune Finder - You find even more bottle caps in containers (3 Ranks)
- Scrounger - You find even more ammunition in containers. (4 Ranks)
- Bloody Mess - You now inflict +10% damage in combat. (4 Ranks)
- Mysterious Stranger - Who is he? Why does he help? Who cares! The Mysterious Stranger will appear occasionally in V.A.T.S. to lend a hand, with deadly efficiency.. (3 Ranks)
- Idiot Savant - You're not stupid! Just... different. Randomly receive 3x XP from any action, and the lower your intelligence, the greater the chance. (3 Ranks)
- Better Criticals - Advanced training for enhanced combat effectiveness! Criticals do 50% more damage. (3 Ranks)
- Critical Banker - You're a patient battlefield tactician, and can save a Critical Hit, to be used in V.A.T.S. when you need it most. (3 Ranks)
- Grim Reaper's Sprint - Death becomes you! Any kill in V.A.T.S. has a 15% chance to restore all Action Points. (2 Ranks)
- Four Leaf Clover - Feeling lucky? You should! Each hit in V.A.T.S. has a chance of filling your Critical meter. (5 Ranks)
- Ricochet - What goes around comes around! An enemy's ranged attack will sometimes ricochet back and instantly kill them. The closer you are to death, the higher the chance. (3 Ranks)
Difficulty Level, Weapons, Combat, Loading Times, Settlements, Power Armours and Narrative – Leaked
Below are some of the leaks that have come from the Elotrolado forum and have been translated from Spanish to English by Reddit user, Tnovus, Gamepur reported.
Difficulty Level: Very easy, easy, normal, hard, very hard, SURVIVAL. They change damage, resistance of enemies and appearing rate of legendary enemies. Legendary enemies are harder and they have a chance of dropping a legendary item with unique characteristics like better critic chance or that refills AP when doing a critic. For now he has only specified that survival mode "makes healing slower".
- HUD color will be customizable by RGB sliders.
- Minigames for unlocking doors and terminals are exactly the same as in Fallout 3.
- About the size of the map, is hard to tell a size because it's quite small on the pip-boy but it doesn't seem small at all, there is a lot to find on it. Probably Skyrim's size more or less?
Weapons: More about them, he has only seen like 12-15 base weapons yet, but he says that the weapons mods are crazy. Every weapon can easily have 25-30 different pieces that alter statistics.
Combat: WAY better. It is no COD but the FPS sensations are amazing, you notice every impact, the weapons recess, different characteristics between them etc makes it wonderful. There was a lot of place from Fallout 3 to improve so I was doubtful about what would they do, but you all can be calm about it. Also, enemy AI, without being super evolved or anything, it's way better. Enemies hide, get cover a lot, they go for you when you have little health or you're reloading (He's playing in hard mode). He says VATS it's completely not essential.
- Animations are flawless. People's faces, even though there are some similar (particularly raiders) there are a lot, and way different ones from each other.
- He didn't like at all the dialogue system, and in 23 hours he's played almost no mission he was able to get out of just by dialogue. Although there was some "X person approved" like in Dragon Age/Mass Effect, there is no visible karma system, and that takes a lot of attractive to the diplomatic side of the game. He checked statics and he didn't see either nothing about reputations like in NV. He thinks it will probably work like in Skyrim and Oblivion.
Loading Times: There are a lot of little houses that doesn't need a loading screen, but big buildings normally do. Loadings between buildings are normally really short, being fast travel loading longer.
Settlements: A very important pillar on the game. Some will love it, some will hate it. He thinks that, even though he likes this kind of "microgestion" aspects from RPGS he thinks Fallout's it's a little bit harder and deep than he likes. They give so many options about it, and missions, and objectives that he think they take out weight from the rest of the game. ABOUT HOW THEY WORK: There are ton lot of red workshop tables all over the world, some free and other ones occupied. Once you get to them (if the people occupying it are good people you'll have to do the typical mission to help them etc) you can do all that was seen on the demo, destroy everything, and build. You'll have to maintain the little, or bunch of humans on it with food, water, energy and beds. When they're attacked you'll receive a message and have the option to go help. It is very complete and you can invest a lot of hours making it really cute, have there your base with all your people etc, but he thinks it might be a little bit overexploited.
Power Armours: Used almost like a vehicle. You get inside, you use it, you get out of it and it stays on that place. It gives them a more OP feel, but it is also less "comfortable" to use.
Narrative: He says it starts a little bit weak, and it takes a little to get it up and running. In his almost a day of playing has only completed 4 because they're pretty long and full of things to do. Even tough, he thinks the way the story is going can be very interesting.
PC Ultra Gameplay Settings
Vid.me user, Fallout 4, has posted the leaked PC Ultra gameplay video here.