The Rodriguez Brothers race track in Mexico City opened to the public on 3 October ahead of the Formula One race to be held there next month. The race track, measuring 2.67 miles, recently underwent a $50m (£32.94m) reconstruction. Mexican Formula One racer Sergio Perez joined Mexico City mayor Miguel Mancera who led the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Oct 4, 2015
Japanese Grand Prix results: Lewis Hamilton triumphant as Rosberg finishes second, Vettel comes third
Red Bull Drivers Daniel Ricciardo and Daniil Kvyat Consider Singapore Grand Prix 'Physically Challenging'
- Mohammed Shami's wife Hasin Jahan 'only wished for money', says bowler's uncle
- Hardik Pandya: FIR likely against India cricketer over 'derogatory' tweet on Ambedkar
- Mohammed Bhai, accused by Shami's wife Hasin Jahan of match-fixing, reveals details
- Pakistani model Alishba, Mohammed Shami did 'dirty things' in Dubai: Hasin Jahan
- Mohammed Shami match-fixing allegations: Full transcript of Pakistani model Alishba's interview