Ahead of this weekends penultimate Formula One race of the season at Brazils Interlagos track, Ferrari hosted a fan open day at their Mugello circuit in Tuscany. Drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen greeted their fans who turned up in large numbers to see their heroes. The drivers raced around the circuit in both Formula One cars, and older, vintage Ferraris. Some fans were even lucky enough to be driven around by their heroes.
Nov 10, 2015
Williams F1 driver Felipe Massa pretended to be a James Bond villain.
Oct 30, 2015
Lewis Hamilton took on a rival of a different kind yesterday, swapping the tarmac for the canvas of a wrestling ring. The newly crowned Formula One World Champion appeared at the Arena Mexico to face an opponent laced in grease and leather at the spiritual home of Lucha Libre. Hamilton showed his talents that extend beyond the steering wheel as he took on the wrestling star at a Puma event in Mexico City.
Oct 29, 2015
The Mexican race track should be the second fastest in the world
Oct 29, 2015
United States Grand Prix: Force India drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg like racing in Austin
Indonesia on alert, flight warnings issued as Mt Sinabung volcano erupts sending 7-km high plumes of ash [Video]2 hours ago
- Wardrobe malfunction: 22-year-old Gabriella Papadakis suffers nip slip at PyeongChang
- India looking at replacements for MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya? Ravi Shastri talks about middle-order woes
- How an Italian adult actress is trying to save ex-Serie A giants from bankruptcy
- Aliona Savchenko-Bruno Massot: The golden pair skaters with a special love story
- How Rafael Nadal reacted after Roger Federer dethroned him in ATP rankings