Bethesda has revealed the details about the minimum PC specs for its upcoming survival horror title, The Evil Within.
The developer said that while players "won't be experiencing the game at 1080p and you'll likely need to turn off some features, but you will still be able to have a great experience with the game."
- OS: Windows 7/8.1
- GPU: GTX 460 or an equivalent 1GB VRAM card
- CPU: i7 or an equivalent 4+ core processor
- RAM: 4GB
- HDD: 50GB
Previously, Bethesda released recommended PC specs for The Evil Within.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: Core i7 with four plus cores
- RAM: 4GB
- HDD: 50GB of hard drive space
- GPU: GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent with 4GB of VRAM
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Steam account and activation
Bethesda said: "We posted our recommended PC system specs for The Evil Within, and in turn, we received plenty of feedback. While we still recommend this benchmark to experience the game in all its gory glory, we also recognize the need to provide information on how you can play the game with a wider range of PCs."
It also added that if the recommended specs were met, the game will have full-screen anti-aliasing, full shadow quality, motion blur, tessellation, SSAO, and 1080p visuals.
The Evil Within development is being headed by Shinji Mikami (creator of Resident Evil). It will be released on 14 October on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Far Cry 4 Weapons Trailer
Ubisoft has released a new video introducing the weapons in the upcoming gaming title, Far Cry 4 in a comic way by Longinus.
The weapons that are mentioned in the game include:
- Vector .45 SMG
- P416 rifle
- Usage of baits to turn animals into personal weapons
- Auto-crossbow (is a silent and one-shot kill weapon)
The trailer also shows other weapons in quick cuts like
- Automatic pistols
- AK 47s
- Rocket launcher
- Grenade launcher
- Throwing knives
Far Cry 4 will be released on 18 November 2014 for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: Ubisoft)