Science & Health
Earth getting squashed due to climate change as meltwater from ice sheets make oceans heavier: Study
North Korea celebrated the New Year with a firework display on 1 January in Pyongyang. An ice sculpture festival started off the celebrations with a replica of the countries new intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), Hwasong-15. Tensions have been rising over North Koreas nuclear and missile programs, which Pyongyang continues to pursue in defiance of U.N. Security Council resolutions.
Jan 2, 2018
This video shows the famous Niagara Falls covered in ice and snow.
Dec 29, 2017
Real life Jurassic Park in China? Dozens of well-preserved dinosaur eggs from 130 million years ago discovered
Rare intersex shark, first of its species, with male and female sexual organs discovered off Taiwan coast
Heartwarming success story of how the AOL helped small farmers make big profits in drought-hit Kurnool
Mercedes-Benz Managing Director and Chief Executive Roland Folger has said India's plan for all-electric cars by 2030 may be too short-sighted.
Dec 24, 2017
India's plan to go all-electric with cars by 2030 'not viable,' impedes better technology: Mercedes India chief
Earliest relative of spiders and crabs identified: A 508-million-year-old sea predator with a 'jackknife' head
- 'Loch Ness-type' sea creature found dead and decomposing on beach [Video]
- Watch: Deep-sea anglerfish caught mating in first ever video
- Dravidian language family is about 4,500 years old, finds new study
- 2 billion-year old salt reveals how ancient Earth evolved life-sustaining oxygen
- Sea level warning: France-sized Antarctic glacier found moving into ocean fast