Science & Health
Cape Town and amp;#39;s water shortage is being temporarily alleviated by The Groenland Water Users Association in an effort to push back Day Zero(April 12), when the city is expected to run dry.
Feb 7, 2018
Three British backpackers have been rescued from the roof of their campervan, after waking up themselves surrounded by floodwaters in Gordonvale, Queensland on February 6.
Feb 6, 2018
Who can survive climate change? Study says mammals and birds have better chance than cold-blooded animals
Paris remains on high alert as the overflowing river Seine has started to engulf riverside walkways on January 26, leading hundreds of people evecuate from their homes as more rain is expected next week.
Jan 28, 2018
- 'Loch Ness-type' sea creature found dead and decomposing on beach [Video]
- Man with fused jaw couldn't eat solid food for 38 years
- Oceans on Mars could have formed early because of violent volcanic eruptions
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Sudan dead: World's last male northern white rhino euthanized in Kenya