Science & Health
Devil of the deep: This alien-looking green sea worm which uses neural poison will give you nightmares [VIDEO]
Captive pandas have lost their libido, faking pregnancies for AC rooms and more food. Efforts are being made to reintroduce them in the wild and increase their population.
Feb 18, 2018
Pampered pandas are becoming difficult to be introduced in the wild: They have faked pregnancy for comfort!
Global Warming: Earth can't escape extreme weather events even if Paris Agreement commitments are met
Doomsday? Slime accumulations on the sea floor could give rise to 65-foot-tall tsunamis, warns study
Apocalypse coming soon? Scientists fear Japan's supervolcano might kill 100 million, trigger volcanic winter
Water crisis is here: World's 12 major cities likely to dry up soon, Bangalore 2nd most water-stressed [Photos]
Amazons of the water: This all-female fish species is making babies without male help for 2 million years
The drifting away of the iceberg known as A68 from the Larsen C ice shelf exposed a hidden portion of the sea, which will now be explored by British Antarctic Survey scientists.
Feb 13, 2018
Scientists to explore sea hidden by Larsen C iceberg: What next after air-eating bacteria and toothed worms?
- Sea level warning: France-sized Antarctic glacier found moving into ocean fast
- Dravidian language family is about 4,500 years old, finds new study
- Trappist-1's Earth-sized worlds may have too much water to host life
- What is Multiple Chemical Sensitivity? Study shows millions are affected by it
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic