Three-year-old Madeleine McCann went missing on 3 May 2007, when her parents left her in their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, to go for dinner. In the 10 years since she went missing, many theories about her disappearance have arisen. Initially, parents Kate and Gerry McCann became key suspects in the case but their suspect status was later dropped.
Apr 29, 2017
Science & Health☰
On the 100th day of US President Donald Trumps presidency, thousands of protesters attended the Peoples Climate March in Washington to speak out against Trumps environmental policies.Trumps administration already reversed many Obama policies aimed at tackling climate change. Trump also threatened to pull out of the Paris Agreement.
Apr 29, 2017
French President Francois Hollande on 24 April, called on voters to back centrist Emmanuel Macron in the second round of the presidential election. Hollande gave a warning of dangerous consequences if far-right candidate Marine Le Pen were to win, and said he would vote for his former economy minister as he believes Macron was best placed to unite France.
Apr 24, 2017
MCD Elections 2017: Delhi BJP prepares to send Kejriwal to Bengaluru for treatment over his comments
Wildfires in Mount Abu: Indian Air Force comes to the rescue, pours 2.6 lakh litres of water to control flames
11 hours ago
- Trump praises hospital staff and visits victims off Florida school shooting
- Video: Why World #1 Roger Federer can be a brilliant tennis chair umpire as well
- Watch: Melania Trump pulls hand away from Donald Trump as Playboy model alleges affair with US president
- Who is Black Panther's sister Shuri? Meet actress Letitia Wright, the actual hero of the Marvel movie
- Sexperts advise how couples can increase their chances of conceiving
- Scientists discover 'aging clock' that can predict when you're likely to die [Exclusive]
- Chandrayaan-2, set to place robotic rover on the moon, 'more powerful than NASA's Apollo missions'
- Aliens might wipe out life on Earth with just a message, say researchers
- Hundred new 'alien planets' discovered beyond our solar system by NASA's Kepler probe