Marvel's Iron Fist review round-up: Critics slam superhero series for slow start, call it 'laughably bad'
Badrinath Ki Dulhania box office prediction: Varun-Alia's film to see good opening; will it cross Rs 100 crore?
Tiger Shroff's 'copied' climax sequence in Munna Michael, Varun Dhawan gets drunk, other Bollywood buzz
Ram Gopal Varma makes 'sexist' comment on Sunny Leone on International Women's Day; Twitterati slams RGV
Mahanati first-look released on International Women's Day; Keerthy Suresh, Samantha to shoot for Savitri biopic soon
Logan box office collection: Hugh Jackman's Wolverine 3 dominates domestic, Chinese and Indian markets
James Bond actor Daniel Craig has teamed up with charity Omaze to give away a customised Aston Martin Vantage GT Roadster, to raise money for United Nations Mine Action Service. The English actor appeared in the advert for the fundraiser, holding a number of adorable puppies to assist him while he explains the prize. Craig joins the long list of A-list celebrities, such as Robert Downey Jr and Idris Elba, who are supporting Omaze.
Mar 8, 2017
7 hours ago
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action
- Avengers: Infinity War beats Batman v Superman, Black Panther ticket-sales records
- Raj Thackeray attacks Sridevi, asks why she 'was wrapped in the tricolor'
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website