Gloria Steinem, writer and feminist activist explains the significance of the day without women protest. She explains, It is an opportunity to call attention to how crucial womens labour is. Whether its at home or whether its in the paid labour force, what women do is often less visible than what men do. Steinem also discusses global health and the impact of the reinstated abortion gag rule. She explains, In this country it would be illegal because its a restriction on free speech. We are imposing on people in other countries something which in the past has resulted in the death of a woman every five minutes. That is our shame here.
Mar 10, 2017
Oru Mexican Aparatha, Alamara UAE-GCC release date out; Sunny Wayn-starrer to hit overseas market even before Kerala release
Shahid Kapoor's wife Mira Rajput compares babies to puppies; may offend working mothers' sentiments [Watch VIDEO]
Badrinath Ki Dulhania (Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya) movie review: It will make you LOL, cry, and fall in love with the love story
Zee Cine Awards 2017: Sunny Leone to set the stage on fire with Laila Main Laila song, Alia Bhatt to groove on Deepika Padukone's song [watch sneak peek videos]
British painter Howard Hodgkin dies at 84; Twitterati mourns the death of great abstract artist who was inspired by India
- Irrfan Khan's 'rare' neuroendocrine tumor is curable and can be surgically removed
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon flaunts her curves on a beach [Photos]
- Shriya Saran marriage: Will she continue acting or quit films post wedding?
- Avengers: Infinity War – This Marvel superhero will dominate, Joe Russo confirms
- Ihana Dhillon goes to watch Hate Story 4, gets mobbed by fans