Michael J Fox, Jodie Foster and Wilmer Valderrama attended a rally with hundreds of people in Los Angeles to protest against US President Donald Trump’s immigration policies. David Miliband, the CEO and President of the International Refugee Committee (IRC) spoke about the struggles of already approved refugees barred from entering the US. Around 500 people gathered ahead of the Academy Awards weekend. The protest was organised by United Talent Agency instead of its annual awards party.
Feb 25, 2017
2.0 aka Enthiran 2: Rajinikanth's film insured for Rs 350 crore; beats the record of Salman Khan's Kick, SS Rajamouli's Baahubali 2
Rangoon Day 1 box office collection: Shahid-Kangana-Saif's movie fails to collect impressive figure on its opening day
Prithviraj Sukumaran pens an inspiring note ahead of Adam movie shoot; pledges he will not let misogyny get place in his films
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi weekly recap: Sonakshi reveals that she came to meet Dev soon after Suhana's birth
Indonesia on alert, flight warnings issued as Mt Sinabung volcano erupts sending 7-km high plumes of ash [Video]2 hours ago
- Why Salman Khan is persistently rejecting Arijit Singh, everything you need to know
- Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier to mark her Telugu industry debut with Dil Raju?
- Ram Gopal Varma angry with false news that he was not a part of God, Sex and Truth
- Sylvester Stallone died at his LA home? No, the Rambo actor is alive
- Police seize Ram Gopal Varma's phone and laptop after grilling him over God, Sex and Truth for 3 hours