All eyes were on Kate Middleton as she hit the red carpet at the BAFTA Awards in London on 18 February. The Duchess of Cambridge, who is seven months pregnant, donned a dark green dress with a black ribbon cinched around her waist while nearly all other women in attendance wore black to show their support for the Times Up and #MeToo campaigns. Britains royal family is usually expected to avoid taking political positions in public.
29 days ago
Angry fans slam Salman Khan for 'rejecting' yet another Arijit Singh song, question his 'love for Pakistan'
Dark comedy Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri was the biggest winner at the BAFTA Film Awards, held in London on Sunday (18 February), an event which saw the campaign for womens rights in the entertainment industry take center stage.
29 days ago
AntuMoh: Mohit Marwah and Antara Motiwala's big fat Kapoor wedding, will the bride wear Manish Malhotra?
Aiyaary Day 3 box office collection: Black Panther, PadMan hit 1st weekend business of Sidharth Malhotra's film
Not Saba Qamar but could Amrita Singh play Sara's reel life mother in Irrfan's Hindi Medium 2? Read details
- Shriya Saran marries Russian beau Andrei Koscheev [Wedding photos+videos]
- Mouni Roy names her 'best boy-friend' and it's not Mohit Raina [Photos]
- Madhuri Dixit in Sridevi's shoes: Will her career revive after 3 flops?
- Reason why Sunil Grover was not chosen for Kapil Sharma's new show
- Madhuri Dixit Nene will replace Sridevi in Shiddat, confirms Janhvi Kapoor