New Delhi, Jan 7 (ANI): Bengali babe of tinsel villa, Bipasha Basu turns 35 today! She began her Bollywood career with movie 'Ajnabee' in 2001 wherein she portrayed the role of a married woman trying to seduce her husband's friend. However, her first commercial success was 'Raaz'. She starred in top grossing films like – Jism, No Entry, Phir Hera Pheri, Dhoom 2, Race and many others.
Jan 7, 2014
Georgia held its annual talent contest with a difference on Monday: a competition to find the country's best grandma and grandpa. Contestants sing, dance and perform other tasks as judges seek out a winner. Duration: 00:38
Jan 7, 2014
Pallavi Mohan exhibits her love for digital prints at WIFW SS 2014 with a line of trendy imprinted silhouettes. Using cotton, silk, net, georgette and crape, the designer has crafted fashionable dresses, trousers, hot pants, tops and skirts. She has used intricate thread work on cotton mesh to give deep texture to her garments and [...]
Jan 6, 2014
Telugu Actor Uday Kiran Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself; Celebrities, Fans Express Shock Over his Death
11 hours ago
- Trump praises hospital staff and visits victims off Florida school shooting
- Video: Why World #1 Roger Federer can be a brilliant tennis chair umpire as well
- Watch: Melania Trump pulls hand away from Donald Trump as Playboy model alleges affair with US president
- Chinese New Year rings in Year Of The Dog in 2018
- 'Wakanda Forever, India Forever,' says Black Panther's Chadwick Boseman while Lupita Nyong'o warns fans
- Rishi Kapoor's epic reaction to internet sensation Priya Prakash Varrier's wink and Nirav Modi fraud
- Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend Stella Maxwell going to become mothers soon?
- Rajinikanth's effigies burnt in Karnataka over comments on Cauvery verdict
- Naachiyar full movie leaked: Will free download from torrent sites affect Bala's film at box office?