Karl Lagerfeld has unveiled his new Haute Couture collection for Chanel at the Grand Palais in Paris. The Spring/Summer collection mixed sparkling and elegant gowns with trainers. Duration: 01:01
Jan 21, 2014
'Ride Along' Box Office Collection: Cube-Hart Starrer Breaks Record, Beats 'Lone Survivor' with $47.8 Million
New Delhi, Jan 21 (ANI): Bollywood Dabangg superstar Salman Khan, who was in the national capital new Delhi to promote his much talked about upcoming film 'Jai Ho' says that the film is special and will be remembered for its dialogues. On the occasion Salman even clarified that the film has nothing to do with Aam Aadmi Party and is just being politicized for unknown reasons. Directed by Sohail Khan the film also stars newcomer Daisy Shah and is set to hit the theaters on 24th January.
Jan 21, 2014
Global Indian Music Awards 2014: Sonakshi Sinha, Sunny Leone and Other Bollywood Celebrities Attend [PHOTOS]
Advantage Rafael Nadal as Roger Federer chooses family time over Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships1 hour ago
- Taimur, Inaaya clicked together: Aren't Kareena Kapoor, Soha Ali Khan's kids looking like twins? [Photos]
- Tagaru movie review by audience: Live updates
- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath not stalled: Sushant Singh Rajput shares proof [Photo]
- Winter Olympics 2018: EXO member Baekhyun opens up about band's upcoming performance at PyeongChang
- Joss Whedon exits Batgirl: Here's who fans want at the helm of DC film, any guesses?