Happening in the Big Apple, Zach Braff hit the red carpet to present his
latest directing effort “Wish I Was Here”.
:01 Zach Braff: I made this movie…happy :17
And some of those fancy celebs in attendance included James Franco and
Allison Williams plus cast members Ashley Greene and Kate Hudson.
:01 Kate Hudson: it’s fun to watch…movie :09
:48 Ashley Greene: and you know…it :56
Earlier in the day, Zach and Ashley greeted fans while promoting the flick
at the Today show.
But there was no stopping for Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel as they made
their way out of an interview on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Both stars were
plugging their comedy “Sex Tape”.
However fans did get some love from celebrity chef and host Giada de
Laurentiis and actress Diane Kruger – who was out doing publicity for her
TV series “The Bridge”.
Jul 16, 2014
Sensuous was the mood for designer Atithi Guptaâ€™s design showcase at the Lakme Fashion Week. Aptly titled â€˜Merakiâ€™ which means soul, creativity and love in Greek, the collection spells femininity and romance. Athithi brings this collection together with the right blend of delicate fabrics like chiffon, georgette and tussar, and pleasing colours like monaco blue, [...]
Jul 16, 2014
- Trump reinstates ban on most transgenders from serving in military: Quick facts
- What Apple took 8 years to do, Xiaomi did in just 2
- Mohammed Shami-Hasin Jahan controversy: 'Someone' behind conspiracy to divide family, says bowler
- Hasin Jahan urges BCCI to follow Bangladesh in Mohammed Shami controversy
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening
- Radhika Apte reveals she had phone sex in front of an audience