Actress Sanam struts down the runway in a blue velvet gown for Chennai based designer Jules Idi Amin. The young starlet was visibly excited but also humbled by the responsibility of being the face of the show. Hereâ€™s a glimpse of her ramp appearance.
Jul 26, 2014
Jai and Nazriya starrer Thirumanam Enum Nikkah finally saw the light and receiving luke warm response across cinemas. Directed by Debutant Anees, the film has got a lot of scope, but dissapoints with not using those opportunities to hold on to the audience. Especially the screen play of the film though good at places, seems letting down at most.Both Jai and Nazriya has done a very good job. The film on most of its part is withheld by Gibrans mesmerising Background scores and music. Cinematography and editing are on the average side. Our verdict is, it not just another romantic film, but just an average film overall.
Jul 25, 2014
- Trump reinstates ban on most transgenders from serving in military: Quick facts
- What Apple took 8 years to do, Xiaomi did in just 2
- Mohammed Shami-Hasin Jahan controversy: 'Someone' behind conspiracy to divide family, says bowler
- Hasin Jahan urges BCCI to follow Bangladesh in Mohammed Shami controversy
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening
- Radhika Apte reveals she had phone sex in front of an audience