Elegance, romance and old world charm influences this fashion designer’s autumn winter collection at the WIFW, 2014. Rehane plays with refreshing cuts, bright colours and interesting accessories to suit the mood of the theme. Georgette, chiffon, velvet and net in hues of deep saffron, chilly red, metallic brown and subdued mustard form the design showcase. [...]
Aug 31, 2014
New Delhi, August 30 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will honeymoon in the Mediterranean, as they recently flew to Malta for the shooting of their upcoming romantic film 'By the Sea'. The couple, who "secretly" got married in France, has reportedly paid 200,000 dollars to local business owners, a leading daily reported. The film will be shot in Mgarr ix-Xini in Gozo and according to the sources, a lot of people have agreed to leave the island so that Brad and Angelina can have privacy to film the movie and the set is being built there to recreate the French Riviera. The newlyweds, along with their brood of six children, are making it a working honeymoon so they can shoot breathtaking scenes for their movie.
Aug 30, 2014
Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's 'Singham Returns' will not Beat Salman Khan's 'Kick' Record in India
9 hours ago
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action
- Raj Thackeray attacks Sridevi, asks why she 'was wrapped in the tricolor'
- Avengers: Infinity War beats Batman v Superman, Black Panther ticket-sales records
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website