New Delhi, August 30 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will honeymoon in the Mediterranean, as they recently flew to Malta for the shooting of their upcoming romantic film 'By the Sea'. The couple, who "secretly" got married in France, has reportedly paid 200,000 dollars to local business owners, a leading daily reported. The film will be shot in Mgarr ix-Xini in Gozo and according to the sources, a lot of people have agreed to leave the island so that Brad and Angelina can have privacy to film the movie and the set is being built there to recreate the French Riviera. The newlyweds, along with their brood of six children, are making it a working honeymoon so they can shoot breathtaking scenes for their movie.
Aug 30, 2014
Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's 'Singham Returns' will not Beat Salman Khan's 'Kick' Record in India
11 hours ago
- Trump praises hospital staff and visits victims off Florida school shooting
- Video: Why World #1 Roger Federer can be a brilliant tennis chair umpire as well
- Watch: Melania Trump pulls hand away from Donald Trump as Playboy model alleges affair with US president
- Chinese New Year rings in Year Of The Dog in 2018
- Rishi Kapoor's epic reaction to internet sensation Priya Prakash Varrier's wink and Nirav Modi fraud
- Rajinikanth's effigies burnt in Karnataka over comments on Cauvery verdict
- Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend Stella Maxwell going to become mothers soon?
- Naachiyar full movie leaked: Will free download from torrent sites affect Bala's film at box office?
- Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier to make Bollywood debut?