'Dil Chahta Hai', 'Rang De Basanti', 'Pink Panther 2' and Other Films That Hrithik Roshan Rejected [PHOTOS]
Aamir Khan's Satyamev Jayate 3: Deepika, Kangana and Parineeti Talk About 'Ideal Man' on Last Episode
Mumbai, Nov 9 (ANI): Kil Dil trio of Parineeti Chopra, Ranveer Singh and Ali Zafar are leaving no stones unturned to promote their film. So after getting inked the trio turned into graffiti painters and picked up their painting brushes and spray paints to create some interesting graffiti on the walls of the town. The stars had a blast playing with colours and painting the town red for Kill Dil promotions. Directed by Shaad Ali and produced by Aditya Chopra, Kill Dil also stars Govinda and is slated for a 14thNovember release.
Nov 9, 2014
'Happy New Year' (HNY) 16th Day Box Office Collection: SRK Starrer Mints ₹196 Crore, Set to Beat '3 Idiots'
Mumbai, Nov 9 (ANI): The Children's Film Society of India (CFSI) announced to launch the National Children's Film Festival (NCFF) in a bid to expose youngsters to global cinema. CFSI is an autonomous body under India's Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, founded in 1955, which has been working towards promoting children's films across the globe. The three-day festival will kick start on November 14 at Siri Fort Auditorium in New Delhi, on the occasion of Children's Day celebrated to commemorate the birthday of India's first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru. Films made in India or made by Indian filmmakers will be showcased in the festival. Kumar also said that another aim of this festival was to celebrate childhood through films. The theme for the inaugural edition of NCFF will be ‘Swachhta' (Cleanliness), falling in line with the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan (Clean India Mission) launched nationwide by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi last month. The festival will also see various other workshops to be held for children including those for film making, dance and music. Bollywood actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Sonakshi Sinha, Ajay Devgan and Salman Khan have come forward to promote the festival.
Nov 9, 2014
9 hours ago
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action
- Raj Thackeray attacks Sridevi, asks why she 'was wrapped in the tricolor'
- Avengers: Infinity War beats Batman v Superman, Black Panther ticket-sales records
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website