Thousands of Pakistani Shiite Muslims held mourning processions Tuesday to mark Ashura, a holy day commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Hussain, the grandson of Prophet Mohammad, amid tight security fearing of terror attacks. Duration: 00:40
Nov 5, 2014
The French Culture minister Fleur Pellerin visited on Tuesday the on-going construction of the Louvre museum in Abu Dhabi. Duration: 01:00
Nov 4, 2014
It’s been 10 years that H&M has collaborated with the biggest names in fashion and for this 10th year the Swedish giant invited for the first time an American designer: Alexander Wang. The opening night of this collection took place in New York with a spectacular show, Missy Elliot concert and the presence of celebrities. Including interviews with Margareta van den Bosch, Alexander Wang, Jessica Chastain, Dakota Fanning, and Kate Mara.
Nov 4, 2014
11 hours ago
- Trump praises hospital staff and visits victims off Florida school shooting
- Video: Why World #1 Roger Federer can be a brilliant tennis chair umpire as well
- Watch: Melania Trump pulls hand away from Donald Trump as Playboy model alleges affair with US president
- Chinese New Year rings in Year Of The Dog in 2018
- Rishi Kapoor's epic reaction to internet sensation Priya Prakash Varrier's wink and Nirav Modi fraud
- Rajinikanth's effigies burnt in Karnataka over comments on Cauvery verdict
- Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend Stella Maxwell going to become mothers soon?
- Naachiyar full movie leaked: Will free download from torrent sites affect Bala's film at box office?
- Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier to make Bollywood debut?