A lot had been reported about actress Anushka Sharma and cricketer Virat Kohli allegedly seeing each other. They have accepted that they are in a relationship. After Virat Kohli admitted about his relationship with girlfriend Anushka Sharma, the 'PK' actress too has come forward to break the silence on her love affair. Anushka said her relationship with cricketer Virat Kohli is not a secret affair.
Dec 8, 2014
The nominations for the 57th annual Grammy awards were announced with first
time nominee Ariana Grande joining Ed Sheeran, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry,
Coldplay and Sam Smith for best Pop Album. Pharrell Williams, Beyoncé and
Chris Brown are among the nominees for best Urban Contemporary Album while
Taylor Swift will be battling it out with Iggy Azalea, Sia, & Meghan Trainor
for Record of the Year. The show will broadcast on February 8th.
Besides getting a Grammy nod, Pharrell Williams was extra Happy as he also
received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The singer-songwriter was
joined by Ellen DeGeneres & his family as he received the 2,537th star in
front of the W Hotel. Williams spoke about what keeps his life grounded.
2:05: Pharrell Williams: I’m really…grounded. :2:23
The New York premiere of ‘Top Five’ brought out the film’s stars including
writer-director Chris Rock who was joined on the red carpet by Rosario
Dawson, Gabrielle Union, Cedric The Entertainer, Jerry Seinfeld & Kanye
Also in the Big Apple, the cast of ‘Annie’ visited Good Morning America to
promote the updated musical and Hugh Jackman thrilled fans before going onto
the set of The View.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back next week with more
Dec 8, 2014
Mumbai, Dec 8 (ANI): Several B-town stars came up at the launch of designer Vikram Phandis's new store 'Krasaa' in the showbiz capital Mumbai recently. Spotted at red carpet were actors like Huma Qureshi, Sonakshi Sinha, Tusshar Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Raveena Tandon, Priyanka Chopra and Ayushman Khurana among others who came up to cheer Vikram for his new venture. Vikram has been one of Bollywood's favourite designers of all time.
Dec 8, 2014
Varun Dhawan has been busy these days promoting his upcoming project 'Badlapur'. He was here spotted promoing the movie at the Times Literary Festival. At the festival he spoke about the rise and the power of social media in India. For more info watch this video.
Dec 8, 2014
'Bigg Boss 8': Imam Siddique to Return as Wild Card Entry? Ex-Contestant Demands Whopping ₹1 Crore as Fee
'Bigg Boss 8': Karishma Tanna Replaces Alia Bhatt as new 'Airhead'; Jokes on 'BB8' Contestant Go Viral
9 hours ago
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action
- Raj Thackeray attacks Sridevi, asks why she 'was wrapped in the tricolor'
- Avengers: Infinity War beats Batman v Superman, Black Panther ticket-sales records
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website