Gurgaon, Nov 24 (ANI): Ace Fashion Designer Gaurav Gupta brought a shimmery end to the Gurgaon Edition of Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2014 along with Bollywood beauty Shraddha Kapoor walking down the runway as his show stopper. Gaurav's collection was a beautiful amalgamation of simple, classy and shimmery dresses perfect for red carpet. On the occasion the designer spoke about his inspiration, Shraddha and his collection. While Shraddha thanked Gaurav for choosing her as the show stopper for the second time. The tour will now travel to Mumbai, Bengluru and will end in Kolkata on 13th December, 2014.
Nov 24, 2014
The event was the Madame Style Week 2014. Many Bollywood celebs such as Malaika Arora Khan, Esha Deol, Ileana D'cruz, Shriyan Sarin, Bruna Abdullah and Richa Chaddha were here spotted walking the ramp as showstoppers. For more info watch this video.
Nov 24, 2014
Box Office Collection: Saif's 'Happy Ending' Disappoints; Shah Rukh's 'Happy New Year' Still Running
'Bigg Boss 8': Diandra Soares Refers to Gautam Gulati as 'Hero'; Sonali Ranaut Calls Herself 'Superhuman'
11 hours ago
- Trump praises hospital staff and visits victims off Florida school shooting
- Video: Why World #1 Roger Federer can be a brilliant tennis chair umpire as well
- Watch: Melania Trump pulls hand away from Donald Trump as Playboy model alleges affair with US president
- Chinese New Year rings in Year Of The Dog in 2018
- Rishi Kapoor's epic reaction to internet sensation Priya Prakash Varrier's wink and Nirav Modi fraud
- Rajinikanth's effigies burnt in Karnataka over comments on Cauvery verdict
- Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend Stella Maxwell going to become mothers soon?
- Naachiyar full movie leaked: Will free download from torrent sites affect Bala's film at box office?
- Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier to make Bollywood debut?