Children fight and argue. Disagreements are a normal part of behavior and can show that your child is an independent thinker and a self-motivated person – both qualities you want your child to have! However, when these disagreements escalate into fighting, the result can be troubling for everyone involved. Today in our show we will see how to resolve arguments with your child.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ventunoparenting
Twitter : https://twitter.com/parentingventun
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoParenting/
Nov 11, 2014
Some 50 hot air balloons flew over the Portuguese countryside Monday as part of the International Festival of Hot Air Balloons in Alter fo Chao. Duration: 00:59
Nov 11, 2014
'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7: Where to Watch Episode 10 'Faith and Despondency' Online; Find Out Who Will be Killed after Bobby
- Prateik Babbar gets engaged to girlfriend Sanya Sagar in Lucknow: Actor reveals details [Photo]
- Bhavana-Naveen wedding reception: Look who attended the post-marriage event [Photos]
- After Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone makes a big confession about her rumoured boyfriend
- Phullu director slams CBFC, PadMan over certification: 'Rules change when Akshay Kumar comes into action'
- Vikas, Akash, Priyank, Jyoti attend Arshi's house party: Hina, Shilpa give it a miss [Photos + Videos]