Stars are nothing if not stylish. We’re counting down the top 10 fashion trends for 2014.
Crop Tops come in at number 10 with famous ladies such as Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus all sporting the midriff-baring design.
Conflict Free Diamonds sparkle at number 9 with celebs opting to adorn their ring finger with rocks not mined in war-torn countries.
Another gem lands at number 8 as stars glammed up their attire with Turquoise. Sofia Vergara, Emma Roberts, Emmy Rossum and Lupita Nyongo’o were among those who accessorized with the blue-green jewels.
Men with facial hair makes the list at number 7. Scruffy was the way to go for those who wanted to show off their manly side.
Orange may be the new black but at number 6, orange was the color of choice for many stars who wore the bold style on the red carpet.
While the women may go daring, the men chose a throwback look as the white tuxedo jacket enters at number 5. Jared Leto and Matthew McConaughey sported the trend as they both picked up Oscars.
At number 4, belts were that little something extra to complete an outfit. While some celebs opted for a subtle touch, others went with the bigger is better approach.
At number 3, the swept up hairstyle was must have hairdo during award season.
Dec 18, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 17 (ANI) : Bollywood actor John Abraham was recently spotted in the national capital to attend a Christmas event organized for the underprivileged and terminally ill children by Amazon.in in association with Charities Aid Foundation and Make a Wish foundation.
John, the brand ambassador for Make a Wish foundation, made the children squeal with delight as he became the Santa for the day and handed over the gifts to the children. As a part of the program, 23 children from NGO 'Make a Wish' and 'Read India' received gifts sent by Amazon.in customers from Gift a Smile program on its platform.
Dec 18, 2014
- Kapoor clan members leave Mumbai together: Is Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's engagement on the cards?
- Police seize Ram Gopal Varma's phone and laptop after grilling him over God, Sex and Truth for 3 hours
- Ranveer Singh's picture from his college days has gone viral and girls are already drooling over it
- Salman Khan says no to Arijit Singh's song in Welcome to New York once again after Tiger Zinda Hai
- Is Disha Patani going Alia Bhatt way? Baaghi 2 actress insecure of Tiger Shroff's female co-stars