'Dolly Ki Doli': Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Karisma Kapoor Arrive at Special Screening [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
Run Kerala Run: Sachin Tendulkar, Mohanlal, Amala Paul and Other Celebs Attend Marathon Ahead of National Games [PHOTOS]
'Bigg Boss 8': Karishma Tanna Breaks up with Boyfriend Rushabh Choksi on 'National Television', Housemates Call UpMa Affair a 'Game'
As debonair art dealer Charlie Mortdecai, Johnny Depp must juggle international terrorists, angry Russians and British spies, but for the film's premiere in Berlin he only had to negotiate screaming fans and the red carpet. Duration: 00:57
Jan 19, 2015
The studio team presented a menswear collection full of romance after the precipated departure of Frida Giannini.
Jan 19, 2015
9 hours ago
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action
- Raj Thackeray attacks Sridevi, asks why she 'was wrapped in the tricolor'
- Avengers: Infinity War beats Batman v Superman, Black Panther ticket-sales records
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website