The New York Fashion Week closes with the highly anticipated collection by Marc Jacobs who just a year after his departure from Louis Vuitton, designs a very successful show with a great richness in the detailing and the materials.
Feb 20, 2015
The comfort of the materials, with a number of woolen pieces, and a palette of beige, black and ivory, is bestowed to the chic, urban and relaxed Ralph Lauren show.
Feb 20, 2015
'Badlapur': Sonakshi Sinha, Varun Dhawan, Nargis Fakhri Attend Special Screening; Celebs Praise Film on Social Media [PHOTOS]
Box Office Collection: 'MSG: The Messenger' Becomes Highest Grosser of 2015; Ranbir-Arjun Starrer 'Roy' Earns Production Cost
'DDLJ' Ends its Last Lap at Maratha Mandir; Famous Dialogues and Iconic Pictures from SRK–Kajol Starrer
- Vincent Kompany expects Manchester United fans to support Manchester City v Liverpool
- Trump reinstates ban on most transgenders from serving in military: Quick facts
- What Apple took 8 years to do, Xiaomi did in just 2
- Mohammed Shami-Hasin Jahan controversy: 'Someone' behind conspiracy to divide family, says bowler
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening
- Radhika Apte reveals she had phone sex in front of an audience