After the release of Dolly Ki Doli, Sonam Kapoor has been working so hard shooting for her next film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ that the work took toll voer her and the actress fell ill. She was hospitalised about three days ago after suffering from respiratory infection on the sets of 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' at ND Studio in Karjat.
Feb 10, 2015
Sunny Leone's 'Ek Paheli Leela' Trailer Crosses 8.2 Million Mark; 'Action Jackson', 'PK' and Other Bollywood Viral Trailers [VIDEOS]
'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu 2': Ram Charan, Tamannaah, Sania Mirza Appear on Nagarjuna's TV Show [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
11 hours ago
- Trump praises hospital staff and visits victims off Florida school shooting
- Video: Why World #1 Roger Federer can be a brilliant tennis chair umpire as well
- Watch: Melania Trump pulls hand away from Donald Trump as Playboy model alleges affair with US president
- Chinese New Year rings in Year Of The Dog in 2018
- Rishi Kapoor's epic reaction to internet sensation Priya Prakash Varrier's wink and Nirav Modi fraud
- Rajinikanth's effigies burnt in Karnataka over comments on Cauvery verdict
- Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend Stella Maxwell going to become mothers soon?
- Naachiyar full movie leaked: Will free download from torrent sites affect Bala's film at box office?
- Malayalam actress Priya Prakash Varrier to make Bollywood debut?