Kollywood Awaits Back-to-Back Release of 'OK Kanmani', 'Kanchana 2', 'Vai Raja Vai', 'Uttama Villain'
'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Won't Have a Post-Credit Scene; Fans Pitch Interesting Ideas to Top Shawarma Scene
Shiv Sena Moves Privilege Motion Against Shobhaa De for Tweets on 'Diktat' Over Screening of Marathi Films
The Longest Ride, a film based off of a Nicholas Sparks movie and starring Clint Eastwoods son Scott Eastwood, premiered 6 April, with a makeshift western rodeo set up on a famous stretch of Hollywood Boulevard
Apr 8, 2015
Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Other Bollywood Fitness Freaks [PHOTOS]
- Ayesha Shroff, Sahil Khan CDR controversy: Things to know about their affair
- Has work on Aamir Khan's Rs 1,000-crore film Mahabharata already started?
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput's favorite position in bed revealed
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website
- Shahid Kapoor says one girlfriend cheated on him, airs doubts about another