Daniel Radcliffe Accidentally 'Poisoned' Himself On Set Of 'Horns'

New Delhi, Nov 8 (ANI):Daniel Radcliffe recently admitted that he accidentally drank a chemical additive on the sets of 'Horns,' which nearly killed him.He said that he didn't realize he was drinking water which contained antifreeze and it made him bed-ridden for three days, a leading daily reported. However, it was assured that the 'Harry Potter' actor has suffered no lasting damage from the unfortunate incident. Nov 8, 2014

Raveena Tandon on Savvys cover

Mumbai, Nov 8 (ANI): B’town diva Raveena Tandon, who is on the cover page of ‘Savvy’ magazine, unveiled its latest issue in India’s showbiz capital Mumbai recently. Great going Raveena!!! Nov 8, 2014