Monsters and creatures of all shapes and sizes were on display on 15-16 August in London for the first ever Creaturegeddon event. Fans and students were able to get up close to some real suits that have been used on the big screen while the artists who make such creatures were able to showcase their work.
Aug 17, 2015
'Pretty Little Liars' Spoilers: Is Lucy Hale Done Playing Aria? Here's Who Might Not be in Season 6B
Selena Gomez Confession: 'Slow Down' Singer Knows Why Zayn Malik Followed Her on Twitter, Promises to Follow Him Back
'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' 31-Day Worldwide Box Office Collection: Salman Starrer Makes 252% Profit; Set to Take Net Total to Rs 500 Crore Mark
Dragon Ball Super Episode 7 Preview: A Sneak Peek at 'How Dare You Hit My Bulma! Vegeta's Furious Mutation?!' [SPOILER ALERT]
- Police seize Ram Gopal Varma's phone and laptop after grilling him over God, Sex and Truth for 3 hours
- Kapoor clan members leave Mumbai together: Is Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's engagement on the cards?
- Ranveer Singh's picture from his college days has gone viral and girls are already drooling over it
- Salman Khan says no to Arijit Singh's song in Welcome to New York once again after Tiger Zinda Hai
- Is Disha Patani going Alia Bhatt way? Baaghi 2 actress insecure of Tiger Shroff's female co-stars