Burberry stars past and present gathered in Londons Regent Street store for the premiere of the British heritage brands new festive campaign on Tuesday (November 3). Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey recruited an impressive roster of stars for this years Christmas campaign, which was inspired by the much loved opening sequence in the Billy Elliot movie, which turns 15 this year.
Nov 4, 2015
'Baahubali 2' update: Anushka Shetty to take centre stage in 'The Conclusion', says Rajamouli's father
'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' advance booking to start from 7 November in India; gets good response overseas
Neil Nitin Mukesh trolled for getting role in 'Game of Thrones'; Twitterati say actor to be a 'White Walker'
- Mohammed Shami match-fixing allegations: Full transcript of Pakistani model Alishba's interview
- Mohammed Shami match-fixing allegations: Pakistani model Alishba reveals details
- Dipika Pallikal reacts to Dinesh Karthik's match-winning knock in Nidahas Trophy final
- Pakistani model Alishba admits meeting Mohammed Shami in Dubai
- Madhuri Dixit Nene will replace Sridevi in Shiddat, confirms Janhvi Kapoor
- Irrfan Khan's 'rare' neuroendocrine tumor is curable and can be surgically removed
- Shriya Saran marriage: Will she continue acting or quit films post wedding?
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon flaunts her curves on a beach [Photos]
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website