Model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner came face to face with a waxwork model of herself at Madame Tussauds in London on 23 February. The waxwork version of Kendall is wearing a black dress while seated in front of a mirror in a backstage makeup room. It is part of a behind the scenes fashion exhibition at the museum, which includes a catwalk with waxwork figures of model Cara Delevingne and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Jenner said that seeing a model of herself was initially creepy.
Feb 24, 2016
Bolna: Alia Bhatt's chemistry with Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra looks adorable in 'Kapoor and Sons' romantic track [VIDEO]
- MLA movie review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Hichki movie live audience review: Rani Mukerji showered with love
- Rajaratha (Rajaratham) movie review by audience: Live updates
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha movie review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Not Salman Khan but Ravi Kishan helps actress Pooja Dadwal fight Tuberculosis