Rose Leslie turns 29: Ygritte and Jon Snow aka Kit Harrington celebrating birthday, Valentine's Day together?
Sylvester Stallone, thrilled to be back as an Oscar contender for the first time in 40 years, said on 8 February he had thought twice about taking part in the Oscar ceremony, because of the uproar over the scarcity of black talent in the contest. Stallone, 69, is the only person from the boxing movie Creed to be nominated for an Oscar, although the film stars African-American Michael B Jordan and was directed and written by Ryan Coogler, who also is black.
Feb 9, 2016
5 hours ago
- Soldier killed and skiers injured after Mount Shirane volcano erupts in Japan triggering avalanche
- Microsoft launches its most powerful gaming console Xbox One X in India at Rs 44,990
- Donald Trumps top accomplishments in his first year as president
- Bill Cosby performs for the first time in 2 years ahead of sexual assault retrial
- Prateik Babbar gets engaged to girlfriend Sanya Sagar in Lucknow: Actor reveals details [Photo]
- After Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone makes a big confession about her rumoured boyfriend
- Bhavana-Naveen wedding reception: Look who attended the post-marriage event [Photos]
- Phullu director slams CBFC, PadMan over certification: 'Rules change when Akshay Kumar comes into action'
- Vikas, Akash, Priyank, Jyoti attend Arshi's house party: Hina, Shilpa give it a miss [Photos + Videos]