Evening Wrap: Pakistan plans more terror attacks, Nobel Prize in Economics, Rihanna slams her exes and more
Ethiopias Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn has declared a six-month nationwide state of emergency after claiming months of unrest has threatened the nations stability. In the Oromia region, rights groups say more than 500 people have been killed in protests since last year, after anger over a development scheme for the capital turned into anti-government demonstrations.
Oct 10, 2016
- Irrfan Khan's 'rare' neuroendocrine tumor is curable and can be surgically removed
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon flaunts her curves on a beach [Photos]
- Shriya Saran marriage: Will she continue acting or quit films post wedding?
- From Amitabh Bachchan to Shankar, celebs hail Dinesh Karthik's knock against Bangladesh
- Ihana Dhillon goes to watch Hate Story 4, gets mobbed by fans