Hollywood icon Zsa Zsa Gabor has died aged 99 at her Los Angeles home on 18 December. The Hungarian-born actress hadn’t been seen in public in her final years as she struggled with multiple health issues. Considered one of the last stars of the Hollywood golden age, Gabor was one of the original socialites. Famous for calling everyone darling, she was also known for her nine wealthy husbands over the years.
Dec 19, 2016
Heimlich Maneuver: From Justin Timberlake and Carrie Fisher, here are a few celebrities who owe their lives to the move
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Radhika Apte reveals she had phone sex in front of an audience
- Aamir Khan in Mahabharata: French journalist asks why Muslim in Hindu epic
- Ek Do Teen row: After Salman, Anil Kapoor backs Jacqueline Fernandez
- Not Salman Khan but Ravi Kishan helps actress Pooja Dadwal fight Tuberculosis