Debbie Reynolds, most famous for her film role in ‘Singin’ in the Rain’, died at age 84 on 28 December. Reynolds passed just one day after the death of daughter Carrie Fisher, aged 60. It is reported that Reynolds was planning Fisher’s funeral when she suffered a stroke. Her death was confirmed by Todd Fisher, The Associated Press reported, saying the stress of his sisters death was too much for their mother.
Dec 29, 2016
Dangal 6th day box office collection: Aamir Khan-starrer inches closer to Rs 200 crore mark on Wednesday
Celebrity death curse of 2016: After Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher's death, a fan begins campaign to save Betty White
- Police seize Ram Gopal Varma's phone and laptop after grilling him over God, Sex and Truth for 3 hours
- Kapoor clan members leave Mumbai together: Is Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's engagement on the cards?
- Ranveer Singh's picture from his college days has gone viral and girls are already drooling over it
- Salman Khan says no to Arijit Singh's song in Welcome to New York once again after Tiger Zinda Hai
- Is Disha Patani going Alia Bhatt way? Baaghi 2 actress insecure of Tiger Shroff's female co-stars