7th Pay Commission: RBI reveals impact of demonetisation and salary hike to Central government employees on GDP
Opecs surprise decision to cut oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day has boosted the crude oil price. Financial columnist Edmund Shing asks whats next for the oil industry and whether now is a good time to invest in companies dealing with crude.
Dec 7, 2016
Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi announced his resignation in the early hours of 5 December, after a convincing defeat in a referendum over his proposals for constitutional reform. Renzi took responsibility for the defeat and told reporters of his plans to call a cabinet meeting and give his resignation to Italys President Sergio Mattarella. The constitutional reform included cutting down the number of senators and curbing their powers relative to the lower house of parliament. Renzi also sought to reduce the political powers of the regions.
Dec 5, 2016
9 hours ago
- Personal Finance: Don't fall for these 5 common mutual fund investment myths
- 41 foreign branches of state-owned banks reported losses: SBI tops the list
- West Bengal tops in Ease of Doing Business: Know top ten states
- ICICI Securities eyes Rs 4,000 crore from IPO: Five things to know
- India is world's biggest weapons importer: Report