Market experts said the first half of this year was also impacted by the effects of demonetisation.
Dec 19, 2017
After victory in Gujarat, BJP's big focus will be rural economy in the next Budget; will farmers' suicide reduce in 2018?
Gujarat election result 2017: Modi will shun economic reforms and play populist card in the run-up to 2019
From India's independence struggle to economic liberalisation, these handful of Indian companies have stood the test of time.
Dec 16, 2017
- Union Budget 2018: What middle class and salaried people can expect?
- State Bank of India initiates largest recruitment drive since 2013, to fill 9,500 roles post-merger
- How Union Budget 2018-19 can help revive the Indian real estate industry
- World Economic Forum in Davos: India 5th most attractive spot for investment, shows PwC survey of global CEOs
- Robots to join armed forces much earlier? India, Japan team up to use AI and robotics in defence