RBI voices concern over farm loan waiver again; BofA Merrill Lynch says write-offs could reach $40 billion by 2019
7th Pay Commission: Ashok Lavasa report on allowances was not part of Wednesday's agenda, says report
RBI leaves repo rate unchanged at 6.25%, revises FY2018 growth rate downwards to 7.3% [Watch Urjit Patel's media interaction]
Supermarket shelves are empty in the Qatar capital Doha. People are storing up large quantities of food water after several Arab nations recently cut ties with Qatar, including Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Bahrain, Yemen. These nations accuse Qatar of supporting terrorism. Qatar relies on its Gulf neighbors for 80% of its food imports. Iran has called for dialogues to resolve the conflict and has sent food supplies to Qatar. The rift also led to the suspension of all flights between Qatar and its Gulf neighbors. Angry customers lined up outside of the Qatar Airways office to demand refunds. Meanwhile, Donald Trump has taken the credit for the split.
Jun 7, 2017
RBI's Monetary Policy Committee meeting: Experts at DBS Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Orbis Economics say rate cut unlikely
46 minutes ago
- Top 6 exchanges to buy cryptocurrencies in India
- Australia replaces employer-sponsored subclass 457 visa: How will it impact Indians?
- Expensive two months for world's 500 richest people: Lost $436 billion
- H-1B Visa application and process: What you need to know
- Union Bank of India fraud: Here's all you need to know