Venezuela has inaugurated the new legislative superbody elected last week. The 545-member constituent assembly has been condemned by governments across Latin America, the U.S. and EU. Opposition protesters clashed again with security forces in Caracas. They believe the assembly endangers Venezuelas democratic freedoms. The all-powerful body may decide to dissolve the opposition-run congress and will rewrite the constitution, giving the ruling Socialist Party vast new powers.
Aug 5, 2017
The counterfeit Rs 2,000 notes were dispensed bearing 'Guaranteed by the Children's Government', 'Churan label', 'I promise to pay the bearer two thousand coupons' etc.
Aug 4, 2017
Another case of 'Children Bank of India' fake notes dispensed from a private bank ATM in Mumbai [VIDEO]
How are Chinese firms doing in India amid calls for boycott of Chinese goods from various quarters? Find out.
Aug 2, 2017
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31
- Hyderabad, Pune are best cities to live in India, Bengaluru, Chennai follow
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- Amazon becomes second-most valuable company in US as it overtakes Alphabet Inc
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'