UPI makes digital transfers and payments through various banks a seamless journey. Here's how Google will make a bet for it.
Jul 10, 2017
Industry insiders say that the big ticket trade in chikan would be badly hit by the levy of GST on their products, while small timers are struggling to figure out how to adjust with the new system.
Jul 9, 2017
Watch IRS officer R Sriram simplify the Goods and Services Tax (GST), in an exclusive interview with International Business Times India. GST is seen as the biggest ever indirect tax reform in post-Independence India.
Jul 6, 2017
- Nandan Nilekani advises GST council to solve input tax credit woes
- State Bank of India initiates largest recruitment drive since 2013, to fill 9,500 roles post-merger
- GST rate cuts: What is cheaper, what is dearer
- Budget 2018: Will govt take steps to offer formal status to millions of contract workers?
- Union Budget 2018: What middle class and salaried people can expect?