The big amount demanded from the central bank is mainly because of importing currency note paper and other printing materials used for printing Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes.
Sep 6, 2017
About Rs 1.85 lakh crore of working capital will get stuck annually because of GST implementation.
Sep 6, 2017
Bitcoin gained a massive 400% growth in terms of value thanks to increased interest expressed by major financial institutions over cryptocurrencies backed by blockchain technology for secure transactions.
Sep 3, 2017
The Reserve Bank of India says that of Rs 15.44 lakh crore of banned notes, Rs 15.28 lakh crore notes -- nearly 99 percent -- had returned to the system through public deposits.
Aug 31, 2017
- PNB destroyed my brand, says Nirav Modi in letter [Read the full text]
- Stocks to watch on Feb. 21: Reliance Industries, Union Bank, Fortis Healthcare
- Ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks airline stocks; should you too?
- Rooftop aircraft-maker Amol Yadav to build India's first plane factory in Maharashtra
- Gatimaan Express: Now travel from Delhi to Gwalior in just over 3 hours on India's fastest train