Pound sterling has hit its highest level against other major world currencies for over seven years.
May 27, 2015
Google Launches Free-to-Download 'Google My Business' App to Bring 20 Million Indian SMEs online by 2017
The European Union risks pricing itself out of the global economy by excessive regulation, Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne said on Wednesday (20 May), making the case for reforms in the bloc ahead of a referendum on whether Britain remains a member.
May 21, 2015
Japan said on Wednesday (20 May) the countrys economy expanded at its fastest pace in a year in January-March but growth was inflated by inventory as business investment failed to gather momentum, keeping alive expectations for more monetary stimulus later this year.
May 20, 2015
HSBC is offering first sub-1% mortgage with an initial rate of 0.99% on its two-year discount special mortgage.
May 19, 2015
- Higher recruitment, big salary hikes for employees in India this year: Report
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments
- Made-in-India train, with 160 kmph top speed, to run from June
- How Air Arabia turned secondary airports into its primary success factor [VIDEO]
- Stocks to watch on March 16: Bharti Airtel, SpiceJet, Jaiprakash Associates